What's new

Welcome to WSO GROUP BUY

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to access to many free courses and create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Website
wsogroupbuy.com
Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency Download

Capture d’écran 2021-02-10 à 17.29.38.png

Iman Gadzhi here,
You’ve stumbled across this page for a reason.

It’s not because you’ve heard of this crazy new business model called ‘SMMA’ and it’s not because you’re struggling to sign your first client.

It’s because you’re exasperated. You’re frustrated. And you know you can do better.
You’re stuck in a pair of “golden handcuffs”: running a mildly-successful agency but beholden to your clients, your staff, and your phone.

You’ve broken the one inviolable rule of running an agency and not kept a full pipeline.

You know that you can reach the upper echelon of agency owners making six-and-seven figures, whilst working less than six-and-seven hours a week.

You just don’t know how...
My name’s Iman Gadzhi and since 2017, I’ve run IAG Media. In this time, I’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, enjoyed six-figure months and made my clients millions.

I’ve also lost multiple clients in a row, been over-worked and chained to the agency that I started to give me freedom.

All the while, I’ve refined, tweaked and optimized my agency whilst also creating GrowYourAgency.com - the world’s largest education company for agency owners.

But in early 2020, I realised there was a problem. For every beginner agency owner desperate to sign their first client, there were three experienced agency owners desperate for guidance, systems and processes, and a solution to their broken agency model.

It’s why I created Copy Paste Agency…

...not so I can show you how to sign a client or perform basic outreach.

So you could take, copy and paste the exact methods I use in my own agency into your agency.
Copy Paste Agency students learn:

How I continue to run a multiple-six-figure agency from home with a skeleton staff and minimal expenses.

How to command higher retainers… and retain those clients for longer.

How to automate, delegate, and optimize every area of your agency from lead generation and sales to service delivery and client communication.

Plus get access to the latest tools and software used by my own agency, IAG Media such as reporting templates.
WATCH THE CASE STUDY
But… not everyone can be a Copy Paste Agency student.

Put simply: this program is a finite resource. Students get access to two-hour-long Live Q&A calls with myself, and another with my own agency’s Chief Marketing Officer, Dany Benavides, as well as exclusive support from the rest of the team.

It’s why unlike other GrowYourAgency programs… it’s impossible to enroll in Copy Paste Agency.

Enrollment is by appointment only.

By using the link below, you’ll book-in an appointment with our student success manager, Maxim Thompson who will vet your agency to see if you’re a good fit for the program.

Code:
https://www.growyouragency.com/copy-paste-agency

Buying Sources : Original Seller

ORIGINAL SALES PRICE : $3,000 to $5,000

OUR PRICE : 39$

Delivery : instant delivery

COMMENT BELOW OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS

Last edited:

memo

Lifetime VIP
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
interested , this is a good course by iman (y)

Dev18

Reaction score
Interested! How Can I Join?
Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency Download View attachment 56 Iman Gadzhi here, You’ve stumbled across this page for a reason. It’s not because you’ve heard of this crazy new business model called ‘SMMA’ and it’s not because you’re struggling to sign your first client. It’s because you’re exasperated. You’re frustrated. And you know you can do better. You’re stuck in a pair of “golden handcuffs”: running a mildly-successful agency but beholden to your clients, your staff, and your phone. You’ve broken the one inviolable rule of running an agency and not kept a full pipeline. You know that you can reach the upper echelon of agency owners making six-and-seven figures, whilst working less than six-and-seven hours a week. You just don’t know how...
My name’s Iman Gadzhi and since 2017, I’ve run IAG Media. In this time, I’ve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, enjoyed six-figure months and made my clients millions.
I’ve also lost multiple clients in a row, been over-worked and chained to the agency that I started to give me freedom. All the while, I’ve refined, tweaked and optimized my agency whilst also creating GrowYourAgency.com - the world’s largest education company for agency owners. But in early 2020, I realised there was a problem. For every beginner agency owner desperate to sign their first client, there were three experienced agency owners desperate for guidance, systems and processes, and a solution to their broken agency model. It’s why I created Copy Paste Agency… ...not so I can show you how to sign a client or perform basic outreach. So you could take, copy and paste the exact methods I use in my own agency into your agency.
How I continue to run a multiple-six-figure agency from home with a skeleton staff and minimal expenses. How to command higher retainers… and retain those clients for longer. How to automate, delegate, and optimize every area of your agency from lead generation and sales to service delivery and client communication. Plus get access to the latest tools and software used by my own agency, IAG Media such as reporting templates. WATCH THE CASE STUDY But… not everyone can be a Copy Paste Agency student.
Put simply: this program is a finite resource. Students get access to two-hour-long Live Q&A calls with myself, and another with my own agency’s Chief Marketing Officer, Dany Benavides, as well as exclusive support from the rest of the team. It’s why unlike other GrowYourAgency programs… it’s impossible to enroll in Copy Paste Agency. Enrollment is by appointment only. By using the link below, you’ll book-in an appointment with our student success manager, Maxim Thompson who will vet your agency to see if you’re a good fit for the program.
Code:
Buying Sources : Original Seller ORIGINAL SALES PRICE : $3,000 to $5,000 OUR PRICE : 150$ Estimation : maximum $150 - $250 [20 members needed] COMMENT BELOW OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Website
wsogroupbuy.com
Update : 2 Paid For Now , we need others to Pay , we are collecting money Now to buy the course.

moetmka

Reaction score
Hey literaly only joined here for the course, can you send me the payment info please?

Fakerow

Reaction score
Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency Download

View attachment 56

Iman Gadzhi here,
You’ve stumbled across this page for a reason.

It’s not because you’ve heard of this crazy new business model called ‘SMMA’ and it’s not because you’re struggling to sign your first client.

It’s because you’re exasperated. You’re frustrated. And you know you can do better.
You’re stuck in a pair of “golden handcuffs”: running a mildly-successful agency but beholden to your clients, your staff, and your phone.

You’ve broken the one inviolable rule of running an agency and not kept a full pipeline.

You know that you can reach the upper echelon of agency owners making six-and-seven figures, whilst working less than six-and-seven hours a week.

You just don’t know how...

I’ve also lost multiple clients in a row, been over-worked and chained to the agency that I started to give me freedom.

All the while, I’ve refined, tweaked and optimized my agency whilst also creating GrowYourAgency.com - the world’s largest education company for agency owners.

But in early 2020, I realised there was a problem. For every beginner agency owner desperate to sign their first client, there were three experienced agency owners desperate for guidance, systems and processes, and a solution to their broken agency model.

It’s why I created Copy Paste Agency…

...not so I can show you how to sign a client or perform basic outreach.

So you could take, copy and paste the exact methods I use in my own agency into your agency.

How I continue to run a multiple-six-figure agency from home with a skeleton staff and minimal expenses.

How to command higher retainers… and retain those clients for longer.

How to automate, delegate, and optimize every area of your agency from lead generation and sales to service delivery and client communication.

Plus get access to the latest tools and software used by my own agency, IAG Media such as reporting templates.
WATCH THE CASE STUDY
But… not everyone can be a Copy Paste Agency student.

Put simply: this program is a finite resource. Students get access to two-hour-long Live Q&A calls with myself, and another with my own agency’s Chief Marketing Officer, Dany Benavides, as well as exclusive support from the rest of the team.

It’s why unlike other GrowYourAgency programs… it’s impossible to enroll in Copy Paste Agency.

Enrollment is by appointment only.

By using the link below, you’ll book-in an appointment with our student success manager, Maxim Thompson who will vet your agency to see if you’re a good fit for the program.

Code:

Buying Sources : Original Seller

ORIGINAL SALES PRICE : $3,000 to $5,000

OUR PRICE : 150$

Estimation : maximum $150 - $250 [10 members needed]

2 paid

COMMENT BELOW OR PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS

Interested!!

Dj321

Reaction score
Hello I'm interested. Would like more info about how it works and when can we expect this to be finished?