What's new

Welcome to WSO GROUP BUY

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to access to many free courses and create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Scott Oldford - Skip The Pitch 5 Day Workshop

mata00

Reaction score
The Skip The Pitch 5 Day Workshop with Scott Oldford

Scott Oldford - Skip The Pitch 5 Day Workshop | 4.57 GB
If you're selling socially and want to scale your online business, without having to spend more money, while also increasing profit margins and having more time (because you don't have to do sale calls)... This workshop is going to help you do that...

On June 28th across 5 days LIVE, you're going to get the full workshop HD (+ 4K Recorded Replay) LIVE with Scott Oldford along with...
A daily Q&A session with Scott to get all of your questions answered.
Access to hours of bonuses and instant access to all replays.
Access to an exclusive community where you can connect with other Entrepreneurs.
Advance Digital, Physical and Audio copy of Scott's new Book, "Skip The Pitch".

What You’ll Learn:
- Relevancy and the 8 core elements of relevancy and how to build them easily and effortlessly both in your marketing and your “sales” no matter if someone has known you for 5 minutes or 5 years.
- How to use “consciousness-oriented” messaging to understand exactly what allows for someone to say “yes” or “no”.
- The mindset of your leads and how to easily know where someone is, allowing you to tailor your text, email or phone call directly based on their mindset.
- How to build questionnaires, intake forms and application forms that are meant to allow for easy enrollment.
- How to run sales phone calls in a way that feels good from a place of power, influence and ease without ever feeling like you’re selling anything.
- How to use email and text messages for selling with examples and case studies, where I’ll walk you through exactly why I said what I said.
- Objection handling and knowing exactly what to say when, why and how to say it.
- The 4-Step Close Mindset Methodology allows you to use the pick-up, lift-off strategy to easily allow people to understand themselves, so they can buy whatever you’re selling easily.
- My follow-up strategy has generated massive revenue, without feeling annoying or “too much”.
- How to use piecemeal omnipresence, so it’s extremely easy to run a campaign of being “everywhere” for someone.
- The 3 C’s of Intimacy and how to build intimacy so someone feels like you know them.
- The Art of Magnetization and my 4 part grid system allows you to be magnetizing to people both before and during the process in which they buy from you.
- Showing you how to ensure you never need to hire a sales team and ensuring you are on as few sales calls as possible with the highest number of sales.
- How to build your marketing system and lead generation system so you never have to worry about leads that are “hard to get”.
- The process of being able to outsource your sales, increasing your prices, price testing…
- And much, much more…

What You Get:
FIVE LIVE SESSIONS that will be 90 minutes, where I will teach you everything needed to use social selling in your business. You’ll get access to the replays the same day, so you can dive in.

You will get FIVE Q&A sessions after each teaching sessions, ensuring that you have ALL of your questions answered and plenty of time with me.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.thenucleareffect.com/skipthepitchworkshop/
Screenshots

Link Download
Download Via UploadGig

Download Via Nitroflare

Download Via Rapidgator
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !