What's new

Welcome to WSO GROUP BUY

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to access to many free courses and create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

MindMovies – Ultimate Success Masterclass 2.0

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Website
wsogroupbuy.com

What You Get:

The Ultimate Success Masterclass (USM) 2.0 is an intensive and interactive online experience that trains you in every aspect of our Ultimate Success Formula.

• A transformational video lesson (plus a downloadable PDF eBook of the lesson)
  • A teleseminar audio recording with me, where we’ll dive deeper into the module’s lesson
  • Handy exercise worksheets for maximizing your results
  • A set of fun Daily Success Rituals designed to keep you in peak state
  • Empowering success tools including online journals, checklists and reminder services

Master The Ultimate Success Formula In Just 12 Easy-To-Follow Learning Modules

USM breaks down the Ultimate Success Formula into 12 compact modules, each with its own unique focus.

As you progress through these modules at your own pace, you’ll receive each piece of the Ultimate Success Formula.

So now, let’s dive into the formula itself…

MODULE 1 OF 12: CREATING AN ABUNDANT VIBRATION

In your opening module, you’ll discover how to apply the daily rituals used by successful people to tune themselves to the ‘frequency’ of abundance and success… so opportunities, wealth and the right people gravitate into your life on autopilot.

MODULE 2 OF 12: SETTING A POWERFUL INTENTION

The next step of the formula is to take control of your destiny through empowering intentions and goals. In this module, you’ll get powerful tools that will help you enlist the help of the Universe itself to energize your intentions and goals… and even eye-opening exercises for selecting the intentions and goals that best serve you.

MODULE 3 OF 12: CREATING EMPOWERING AFFIRMATIONS

Once you’ve set intentions, the next step is to create supercharged affirmations that program you and rocket you towards those intentions. We’ll go DEEP in this one, exploring subjects like Neuro Linguistic Programming and ‘power’ affirmations that add extra juice to your manifesting momentum.

MODULE 4 OF 12: ACTIVATING THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Many personal growth courses talk about the LOA, but we’ll go far deeper here with tutorials on how to activate your Reticular Activating System, which is the part of your brain that controls your manifesting power. Plus, you’ll get a ton of other tips and tricks for supercharging the LOA, including how to infuse the power of emotion and repetition into your daily rituals.

MODULE 5 OF 12: TAKING INSPIRED ACTION

In module 5, you’ll master the RIGHT way to take action towards your goals, by tapping into what I call your ‘Inner Guidance System’. You’ll also get a handpicked set of tools to help you move forward, including a Taking Action checklist and a number of ingenious methods for keeping yourself driven and inspired as you take action.

MODULE 6 OF 12: ELIMINATING YOUR LIMITING BELIEFS

The next step of the formula guides you through a remarkable process for deleting the limiting beliefs wedged deep in your subconscious mind (you’ll be surprised when you learn where many of these beliefs come from). You’ll also experience a variety of Mastery Exercises that elevate you to a high-vibration state, where new limiting beliefs cannot take root.

MODULE 7 OF 12: DEFINING YOUR CORE VALUES

Module 7 focuses on strengthening the core values that will help you make the right decisions for your career, your finances, your happiness and every area of your life. You’ll get some extremely powerful tools here including Core Values worksheets and a guide to getting into your ‘happy place’, where your clarity is at its peak.

MODULE 8 OF 12: FINDING YOUR PASSIONS

Next up, I’ll bring on my dear friend Janet Attwood, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Passion Test, to tell you about the nature of passion, some of the greatest misconceptions about passion, and most importantly, how to realistically and sustainably turn your passions into a focal point of your life. Here you’ll also experience her remarkable Passion Text exercise for discovering what you’re really passionate about.

MODULE 9 OF 12: BREAKING THROUGH YOUR CHALLENGES

Module 9 is a deep dive into overcoming your personal challenges. Here you’ll get some fantastic assets for soaring above the barriers holding you back, including how to remove ‘Energy Draining’ people and situations from your life, how to reclaim priceless pockets of time in your busy day, and even how to turn your challenges into rocket fuel for your goals.

MODULE 10 OF 12: USING YOUR THOUGHTS & LANGUAGE FOR SUCCESS

Module 10 takes you even deeper into the Ultimate Success Formula, by showing you how to harness your thoughts and words to supercharge your abundance, empathy, productivity and mindset. You’ll discover how you sabotage yourself through innocent thoughts and words you use every day – and how to replace them with empowering ones that draw affluence towards you like a higher-powered magnet.

MODULE 11 OF 12: STAYING CONNECTED TO SOURCE

Once you’ve mastered the Ultimate Success Formula’s internal tools for peak performance, it’s time to meet the collective consciousness known as ‘Source’. Here you’ll master the art and science of asking the Universe itself for help, and aligning your decisions, thoughts and actions to be in harmony with the rhythm of the cosmos. I’ll even give you my 5-second ‘brainwave’ technique I use every morning to stay aligned with my goals.

MODULE 12 OF 12: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER

In this final module, we’ll lock in all the growth and breakthroughs you’ve made on your journey. The key is through easy and fun techniques that allow you to absorb all these principles into your daily life, so they become as normal and effortless to you as breathing.

Sale Page :
Code:
https://www.mindmovies.com/products/order_ultimatesuccess.php

Course Price : 997$

Our Price : 37$

INSTANT Delivery Course