What's new

Welcome to WSO GROUP BUY

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to access to many free courses and create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Kristina Azarenko – Seo Challenge

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Website
wsogroupbuy.com

Hey, soon-to-be SEO Pro. Tell me if any of these things sound familiar. You…
  • Have been through a few SEO trainings already but all of them were too theoretical. They told about WHAT but never showed you HOW (what a waste!)​
  • Already know many things about SEO, but you’re self-taught and you’re ready to finally fill in the gaps and level up so you can charge more for your projects​
  • Understand SEO but feel that SEO gurus hide ‘secrets’ from you and never give you the exact steps to SEO success
  • Wander through FB groups and Reddit for hours, thread after thread, trying to find answers to your SEO questions… but you end up even more confused than when you started​
  • Feel helpless after every Google update as you see your client’s websites ranking go down​
  • Are you dying to get your hands on technical SEO and become comfortable looking at the page source, but you want to learn from someone who actually knows what they’re talking about​
  • Want to jump into the freelance/consulting SEO business so you can have greater control over my work/life balance, but aren’t sure that your skills are quite where they need to be in order to do that​
  • Want to join a network of like-minded SEO enthusiasts and hang out with a group of people who actually get what it is that you do​
If any of the above resonates with you, then I’m really glad you’re here because The 45-Day SEO Challenge™ was designed exclusively for you!
So whether you’ve been doing SEO for a while and are now ready to level up and get the right processes in place…

Or you’re just starting with SEO and you need a clear path forward that will save you hours of digging and months of frustration…

Or you’re looking for a promotion within your existing organization…

Or land anywhere in between…

You’re in the right place!

Now before I introduce you to the SEO Challenge™, I want you to imagine something.
Imagine instead…

• Having full confidence in knowing what actually works, how to do it, when to do it, and why… without doubting yourself at any step of the way​
  • Spending time optimizing websites properly and never being afraid of Google algorithm updates again​
  • Getting real results for your employer and clients, and seeing them celebrate the fact that they’ve FINALLY found an SEO pro that knows what they’re doing​
  • Having the confidence to charge way more for your services because you know that the return you get clients is higher-than-average​
  • Knowing exactly how to use keywords in the content so that it doesn’t look, feel, or sound spammy, making literally everyone happy​
  • Being able to show and prove the value of your work so that everyone recognizes your efforts (and therefore doesn’t care what fee is attached to your invoice)​
  • Not only understanding technical SEO aspects but having the confidence to talk about it and even relay your knowledge to your team with confidence (bye-bye confusion and doubt)​
  • Feeling calm instead of panic when a new technical SEO issue appears, because you know how to handle it​

The truth is that these things are possible for you! I know because
I’ve helped over 120+ SEO Challengers
achieve these things and more.

Here’s everything you get in The SEO Challenge
A handy platform with a personal account
You can log in to your personal account and watch the SEO training at the time that works best for you.

A 45-day learning plan and habit tracker
You’ll get a clear path to your SEO success: you’ll know what exactly you’ll need to watch and do every day. It removes overwhelm and keeps you accountable.

You’ll also get a complimentary habit tracker that you can use for your personal habits as well!

Certificate of completion
Once you finish the course, you’ll get a certificate of completion to celebrate how great you are!

SEO Help Documents Library
You’ll get access to the SEO Help Library of documents with step-by-step guides that cover daily SEO tasks. You’ll have clear processes instead of starting each task from scratch. Which means you can work less and be more efficient.

20+ hours of on-demand video training
In the SEO Challenge, you’ll find comprehensive explanatory videos and over-the-shoulder tutorials that will teach you everything you need.

You’ll find the exact processes you need to follow in your daily SEO tasks. By the end, you’ll feel confident in your SEO skills and knowledge that any company or client will be happy to work with you!

Practical homework with hands-on tasks
It’s a practical course (one of the most practical according to the students’ feedback!), we’re not just talking the talk here.

Most of your homework will consist of real tasks on real websites so that by the end of the Challenge you’ll get confident in your knowledge and know how to approach SEO tasks.

You’ll learn SEO by doing SEO.

NEW – Guidance on your SEO Career
There are 2 bonus modules in the SEO Challenge. They walk you through the real-world tips on how to find an SEO job of your dream or be a successful and happy freelancer.

VIP Slack Community with lifetime access
When you join the SEO Challenge Course, you become part of a fantastic group of like-minded people. You can find friends and partnership opportunities there. You’ll have lifetime access to this group!

Bonus 1
A list of the best SEO blogs and podcasts to always stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the SEO world.

Bonus 2
A Content and Technical SEO Audit checklist. Just copy and use it!

Bonus 3
A list of SEO add-ons that will save you HOURS! They will let you analyze a page in a few minutes.

Having this knowledge you can make
over $60,000 per year!

Sale Page :
Code:
https://seochallenge.co/seo-professional-course-evergreen/?dfp=BLb4o00Oxy

Course Price : 597$

Our Price : 31
$

INSTANT Delivery Course

Reply Here & PM Me For Payment Details