What's new

Welcome to WSO GROUP BUY

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to access to many free courses and create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Dan Hollings – The Plan (Phase 2 – Defi)

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Website
wsogroupbuy.com
Dan Hollings – The Plan (Phase 2 – Defi) Download

The Plan (Phase 2 – Defi)

The Plan – Phase 2: DeFi – Learn THE PLAN from Dan Hollings!
Phase 2: Defi secretas & mega returns

DEFI Crash Course. Top spots to stash cash and profits within decentralized protocols. Big returns. Do nothing!
You can now sign up for Phase 2 (DeFi) with special discounted BETA pricing.
This is the second time Dan is teaching these phases in Beta format… so this is BETA 2 for each of these phases.
If you enjoyed Phase 1 (Bot trading), you will love these next phases because they are easier to implement and require even less work. In these phases you will truly learn to perfect the skill of “doing nothing”!
Phase 2 (Beta 2) will be taught live via Zoom in two sessions (October 14th and October 21st, 2021).

What does Beta mean?
The Plan itself – the approach, the system, the gridding – it’s rock-solid. It’s proven. It works. The teaching of The Plan in course format… we’re still working out the best way to do that. This means the PDFs you get won’t be polished and gorgeous looking, or that each session runs like a swiss watch.
The material is all there, and you’ll be shown everything you need to know, but we’re still perfecting the packaging up of the information. As such, you’re getting a significant discount and when The Plan phases you sign up for are officially released, you’ll get that polished version for free. Beta has perks!

Sale Page: https://theplan.kartra.com/checkout/checkout-488a731d46dc186907

ORIGINAL COURSE PRICE: 2500$

Instant GB Price : 50$

Reply Here & PM Me For Payment Details

Last edited:

FWMAM

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in the Plan phase 2 and phase 3. How do I purchase this?

dminvest

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in the Plan phase 2 and phase 3. How do I purchase this?